eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Position: Software Project Management Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a Software Project Management Assistant who will ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope while working remotely with little or no supervision.
- She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user-defined requirements.
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or B.Tech in Project Management, Engineering or related course.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- Minimum of one year of working experience as a project assistant manager.
- Experience in software development or software project management is an advantage.
- Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, ClickUp, Asana, MS project, Google Sheets etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Experience with remote work, great attention to detail & highly organized.
31st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- This position is available for onsite, hybrid and freelance arrangements.