HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement. We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
Job Position: Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- The Software QA Specialist will be focused on testing large sustain engineering efforts that extend the life of our current platform.
- The candidate will be proficient with agile development processes and best practices in addition to being an expert in testing .Net applications and server architecture. They also work with other departments in Technology to facilitate maintenance efforts.
- Develop focused test plans
- Perform complex test cases and maintain associated test records
- Participates in agile estimation taking into consideration product and process requirements during the development lifecycle
- Assists in the process with development in order to provide timely and accurate resolution to critical customer issues
- Engineering expert that can reverse engineer the most difficult defects, UX issues, source of dirty data and configuration errors. Ability to reconstruct these complex issues into a clear proof for development to fix.
- Understands the quality portion of building, packaging and deploying code. Identify patterns that need to be addressed from a quality perspective prior to hitting QA environments.
- Proactively works with other team members as needed to resolve issues and meet project goals
- Able to design test plan for future requirements.
- Set up and maintain testing environments
- Utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Follows defined engineering process during the development lifecycle
- Performs peer test reviews to identify improvements to test plans
- Recognized as an expert in one or more areas of product functionality
- Provides technical leadership and influence to other team members
- Coordinates his/her own work as well as the work required from others
- Fosters teamwork within the group, proactively mentors, develops team members
- Demonstrates mastery of problem-solving skills-test plans seldom require re-work
- Uses customer understanding and knowledge of the relevant technologies to measure the quality of a better product/service
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university or related industry experience required. 2+ years of previous software testing and test plan designer experience or 2+ years as a software engineer and 6+ months of testing experience
- 5+ years experience as a test engineer.
- Proven experience in test plan design
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry standard best practices and methodologies
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in creating test solutions.
- Use of defect tracking tools similar to JIRA.
- Must have experience with test repositories like Testlink, qTest, Testuff, TFS, etc.
- Understanding of executing test automation and interpreting results.
- Proficient in Window and Linux based OS, browser, server technologies.
- Proficient in all forms of functional testing across all browsers and devices.
- Proficient in non-functional testing like security, performance, PCI compliance.
25th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.