Waje Smart Solutions is a software-based, systems integrator that specializes in business automation, data analytics and consulting services. With a client base predominantly in Nigeria and now expanding into Ghana, we have a young team of highly talented individuals who are driven to make an impact while at the same time creating and having fun.
Job Position: Software Sales Executive (B2B)
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking to employ sales executives to join our business development team.
- The successful candidates must have past working experience working for either an ISP, IT systems integrator or Telco, where they have acquired cognitive experience selling ICT related products and/or services.
- We are looking for someone who is excited to be part of a winning team and willing to grow his/her career as a sales professional in a burgeoning IT company.
- Develop deep understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Prospect new corporate accounts to sell the company’s products and services
- Manage existing customers to retain their business and upsell new products/services.
- Maintaining accurate record of sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Preparing quotes, proforma invoices and responding to sales enquiries
- Prepare sales pipeline reports and sales forecasts
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to keep abreast with technical trends and acquire additional knowledge needed for the job.
- Continuously generating prospect customers and referrals for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Science field with a minimum of Second Class Lower qualification.
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
- At least 3 years of proven industry experience in sales position with verifiable track record.
- Proven track record of sales of software solutions
- Experience in corporate sale and sales account management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.