Olivet Cloud Solutions Nigeria Limited is a leading Sage X3 ERP, Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) and Sage CRM solution provider in the Nigeria. Based in Lagos, Olivet Cloud Solutions Nigeria Limited is a Sage partner with vision is to deliver innovative, tailored information technology solutions and services that contributes to the customer’s success.
Job Position: Software Test Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- To ensure success as a software test engineer, you should have advanced knowledge of software design and engineering, a good eye for detail, and a natural gift for software troubleshooting.
- A skilled software test engineer should be able to identify even the smallest flaw in software designs and suggest simple yet effective fixes.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software specifications and controls.
- Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
- Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software product.
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
- Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
- Finalizing and documenting testing procedures.
- Completing final tests and creating test reports.
- Presenting test reports to management and suggesting software fixes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Proven work experience as a software test engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of program testing software including Bugzilla and HP LoadRunner.
- In-depth knowledge of Low code development environments like Zoho creator, Zoho Deluge programming language
- Advanced knowledge of debugging codes and software development languages.
- Experience working with popular operating systems including Windows and Linux.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collate data and compile test reports.
- Excellent software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to design and write complex software testing procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.