Royal Crystal Airways handles the transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Job Position: Software Testing / Quality Assurance Officer (Manual & Automated)
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- RCA is seeking a Software Testing/Quality Assurance with (Experience in Manual and Automated Software Testing with the ability to use testing tools such as Katalon, Selenium, Postman) to conduct sprint-based user acceptance testing, identify use cases, write test plans and detailed test cases.
- Additional deliverables may be needed, such as data preparation necessary to conduct UAT.
The Tester will assist with the following activities during User Acceptance Testing at the end of each sprint and follow up with all additional features:
- Execute User Acceptance Testing
- Write test plans
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have Cross-browser testing experience
- Analyze user requirements, design documents, and other documentation to develop detailed test cases
- Execute functional and regression test cases, report and document all issues, test results, and testing summaries in detail.
- Perform SQL queries to analyze and manipulate data.
- Work with the development team to clearly understand the application requirements and functionality to help determine test cases and clearly communicate bugs/defects found
- Web Content Management and/or E-Commerce platform implementation testing
- UAT, mobile experience, Validation, Functional testing, Automation, UI testing, previous experience in testing different browsers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.