MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses, and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired, and proud as you become a part of something big.
- Job Position: SoHo Finance Intern
- Job Location: Lagos
- Department: Commercial
- Ensure the prompt and accurate invoicing in his/her assigned space.
- Will be responsible for responding to billing-related requests in his/her assigned space.
- Will work closely with payables team to ensure prompt and accurate capture of revenue.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all invoices, and customer credits in assigned vertical.
- Will assist account managers with pro-forma invoices where required.
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the technical support and sales teams
- Will be a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Will generate revenue reports in assigned vertical on a monthly basis.
- Will conduct revenue assurance, to mitigate against exposure to non-paying customers.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance from a reputable institution.
- Previous experience working with CRM software will be an advantage.
- Very good interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work well under a fair amount of pressure.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Requires analytical and problem solving skills.
- Requires the ability to multitask seamlessly.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Demands of the Job:
- The job will require a lot of multitasking, and dealing with pressure, as the selected candidate will be dealing with a huge number of customer accounts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online