Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world’s population.
Job Position: Solar Power Solution Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Deeply understand and get insight into Nigeria Solar market.
- Solar Business Development (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution).
- Develop a market plan for Huawei Solar Power Business (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution).
- Further relationships with the mid-and high-level customers. Independently gain insights into customers, develop the solution, bidding, and win the project.
- Execute the brand marketing activities following established branding strategies. Presentation and open speech capability for marketing events.
- Achieve the sales target via active marketing, solution promotion, customer engagement and so on.
- Prioritize customer requirements for R&D and take responsibility for a product’s competitiveness.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information or any related field with evidence of proven experience.
- Deep Knowledge in Solar Power solution. Deep understanding in Solar power solution market of Nigeria.
- Having good connections with the solar power industry, and sensitive to the trend, activities and opportunities in this industry.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Solar power solution, thereof at least 3 years in an industry-leading company.
- Brand promotion planning capability
- Customer relationship establishment and maintenance capabilities
- Experience in hybrid solar solution, be able to make the HLD and system configuration.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Have a positive attitude to the job and ability to work under pressure from the job
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online