SunFi is an energy financial technology platform that connects people who want solar energy access to payment plans that match their needs. We work with qualified third-party installers to access easier and faster.
Job Position: Solar Technician Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Solar Technician Intern works within the User Services unit of SunFi.
- The objective of the User Services team is to deliver quality services to our users via the SunFi platform as well as offline.
- User services achieve these objectives through continual engagement and feedback from our users.
- The Solar Technician Intern is primarily responsible for supporting the various roles within User Services.
- Supports the User Services team with documentation, audits, and reliefs
- Supports the User Services team with routine and ancillary activities
- BSc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- At least 1-year relevant experience in technical project management, document management, business process management, etc (preferably in the renewable energy sector)
- Ability to speak and write English language effectively
- Good interpersonal skills developed by working in a similar or relevant role
- Ability to use Microsoft office (emphasis on word, excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Google suites.
- Effective communication skills (Ability to communicate clearly and attentive listening)
- Ability to operate timely and effectively; strong emphasis on setting and meeting deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Good decision-making skills
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities in line with the vision of the team
- Flexible Access to Salary and Employee Support Facilities
- Employee Power Program
- Learning and Growth Opportunities
- Amazing colleagues and a great work culture
- Team Bonding and a chance to build a world-class Clean Energy FinTech!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.