Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Position: Solution Architect
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- We are now looking for an Solution Architect with Cloud / NFVI experience. This is a hands-on delivery role where you will manage delivery of Ericsson Cloud / NFVI solutions.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
What you will do:
- Undertake product deployment and configuration of cloud infrastructure.
- Prepare and execute system test, module test and acceptance test.
- Work with business partners to identify and drive improvements in delivery processes.
- Work with team to resolve any technical product delivery issues.
- Maintain and update solution documentation.
- Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
You will bring:
- Bachelor level qualification in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5– 10 years of experience
- Adept experience in the delivery and implementation of cloud infrastructure or software virtualization.
- Cloud Portfolio Knowledge: Ericsson NFVI, CNIS, and SDI
- Strong language and communication skills.
- Strong Linux/Unix skills and Data Center infrastructure.
- Experience with Competitor Products such as RedHat or VMware a plus!
- Additionally: knowledge of Mobile Core and IMS Technology is essential
- Business understanding
- Good in working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Additional skills, such as Programming
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online