ZKTeco is a world-leading manufacturer of biometrics readers (facial, vein, fingerprint palm) access controls, time attendance, turnstiles and barriers, security cameras, metal detectors, car park & vehicle management solutions, X-Ray inspection, integrated security solutions, and embedded biometric and radio-frequency identification modules.
Job Title: Solutions Architect
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools and KPI’s
- Report and escalate issues to management as required
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders, ensuring customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conduct a risk assessment to identify risks, and plan a response to treating the risk
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Documentation and providing accurate reports to your Manager/CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience managing projects in the Security Solutions Space
- Experience handling CCTV, Access Controls, and security gadgets installation projects
- Experience working with system integrators
- A proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Hands-on and tech-savvy
- Ability to see projects through the full life cycle
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange
- Working knowledge of MS Office & G Suite
- Self-starter and ability to roll up sleeves to get the work done
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent diagnostic, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration is attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online