Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Sonographer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape and composition of blood, organs, tissues and bodily masses such as fluid accumulations.
- Obtain and record accurate patient history, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.
- Provide sonogram and written summary of technical findings to physician for use in medical diagnosis.
- Observe screen during scan to ensure that image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments to equipment as required.
- Prepare patient for examination by explaining procedures, transferring them to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and positioning them properly.
- Record and store suitable images, using a camera unit connected to the ultrasound equipment.
- Maintain records that include patient information, sonography and interpretations, files of correspondence, publications and regulations, and quality assurance records (e.g., pathology, biopsy, post-operative reports).
- Coordinate work with physicians and other health-care team members, including providing assistance during invasive procedures.
- A Degree or equivalent in Sonography.
- Must be registered with Sonography/Radiology Registration Board of Nigeria.
- 2+ years working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication Skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Applicants should reside within Ogba and Agege axis.
28th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.