Zindziswa Concept Limited is into Hauling & Logistics, Marketing & Supply, Fleet Management, Mobile Convenience Services, Waste Management & Real Estate.
Job Position: Sorting Officer (Male)
Job Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Sorting and collations of invoices of delivered product.
- Calculations of BIT (Breakages in Transit), low fills, W.O.B (Without Bottle), for debits reconciliation.
- Monitoring of drivers during offloading and loading process, for product quantity assurance.
- Escalating delay of load invoice from planning and distribution team
- Working alongside with loading and offloading supervisor.
- Follow up on the offloading process at the offloading point.
- Escalate any occurrence of breakages by the fork-lift operator during the offloading process
- Confirm if the drivers returned the actual quantity of low fills, BIT and empty crates rejected by the customer.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 1-2 years of work experience. Experience in supply chain is an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must reside in Sagamu or it’s environs.
- Working hours: This is a shift Job.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team and navigate stressful situations.
- Display a high level of integrity.
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate and be able to multi-task.
- Must be able adapt and work well in a team.
N70,000 plus other benefits.
13th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.