Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Spare Parts Officer
Product: Appliances / White goods
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for processing DO /Interbranch / Part Requisition / Local Purchase Request
- Closing of jobs into CRM
- Responsible for Spare Parts GRN into ERP
- Responsible for Parts Allocation to technicians and consumption posting into ERP
- Responsible for 100% stock accuracy at SVC
- Responsible for Monthly / Quarterly stock counting & labelling at the SVC
- Responsible for a weekly return of defective used parts to Central Warehouse
- Responsible for Monthly Audit of the Tool kit of technicians
- Responsible for maintaining Uniform distribution record of technicians
- Responsible for sharing part failure report/gas consumption report to Supervisor /NSM for approval
- Reconciliation of fresh & defective spare parts with a technician on a weekly basis
- Preparing monthly used part report and sharing with Supervisor / NSM
- Coordination with other branches for parts if required including SF
- CRM Operation updating
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Spare Parts Officer in an appliances/white goods company
25th June 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.