First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Title: Specialist, Bulk Payments
- Ensure prompt, timely and accurate processing of all payments requests with zero error rate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing of transaction conveyance platforms on transactions sent from ALL Branches, Head Office Departments, Subsidiaries and Vendors (E-TRANZACT & Systemspec)
- Manage and update workflow on status of payment requests.
- Co-ordinate the processing of payment request sent via mailbox and workflow to ensure adherence to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Provide prompt resolution to all payment processing issues/exceptions and escalate as appropriate.
- Monitoring of all office accounts to ensure zero daily balance, investigates and resolve/proof if otherwise
- Monitoring/ensuring the process of prompt and proper electronic archiving of all processing documents.
- Authorization/Verification of Payments for various beneficiaries on Finacle.
- Finacle Based Transactions (PAYBLK, BPMS)
- Supervise Service executives to ensure accurate and timely upload of transactions.
- Processing of transactions to Dormant Accounts via BPMS
- Checking of Transaction files before verifying and transaction posting on both Finacle
FirstDirect Based Transactions:
- Coordinate the processing of payment requests on FirstDirect platform for both FirstBank and other Banks’ account holders.
- Authorization of FirstDirect transactions as Checker
- Ensure Proper reconciliation of all FirstDirect related holding/suspense accounts.
FAPX Based Transactions:
- Coordinate the processing of payment request on FAPX platform for both FirstBank and other Banks’ account holders.
- Processing of FAPX Debit mandates
- Ensure Proper reconciliation of all FAPX related suspense accounts.
FirstPay (Remita) Based Transactions:
- Initiation of reversals on the platform for verification as may be requested by TBG/Initiating Corporates/Systemspec
- Acting as an intermediary between service providers (Systemspecs) and Branches on all enquiries as it relates to FirstPay transactions.
- Resolution of issues, queries, and processing of reversal of wrong transactions on FirstPay Platform
- Report generation of Remita transactions.
- First degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum experience – 5 years.
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online