Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Stacker / Reclaimer Operator (Production) – Cement Industry, DCP – Gboko Plant
- Reference No.: GbokoProduction005
- Job Location: Benue
- Department: Production
- Reports To: Supervisor
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: NA
- Responsible for Stacker Operation, Housekeeping, and Autonomous maintenance.
- Operate Plant Equipment Like Pumps, Reclaimer, and Stacker.
- General housekeeping of the Plant.
- Take physical measurement of stock of materials like Coal, Gypsum, Limestone.
- Report all unusual observations to the supervisor.
- Responsible for operating the equipment to conform with ISO Systems and Safety Standards
- Any other job as may be assigned by shift Manager/Patroller.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test III, II, I with 3 experience in Cement Industry
- WAEC-SSCE/NECO with a minimum of 10 years in the Cement Industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online