Ladkem Eye Hospital is a registered organization with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of optometric and ophthalmologic services. The hospital was established since 1990, totally committed to quality and effective comprehensive treatment of eye problems.
- Job Position: Staff Nurse
- Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Must be a registered nurse;
- Theatre experience will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in drugs inventory management will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage;
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials;
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit physical copy of their application letter, detailed resume, copy of credentials and valid national identity card as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere,
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: [email protected]
- The resume must contain relevant information such as marital status, current place of residence as well as the nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.