At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Come be part of the Operations Technical Department of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited with more than 50 years of presence in Nigeria and a workforce of over 1000 employees. Our offices are in Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Abuja, FCT.
Job Position: Staff Physician
Job Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Provide and ensure competent Occupational Health services to employees of ExxonMobil to ensure a healthy workforce and a safe occupational health environment.
Enable access of patients to other levels of medical care as required.
- Carry out Fitness for Work Examination triggered by Human Resources; Pre-employment, Pre-Travel, Pre-entry and Periodic for designated position and Specified executives, Offshore and remote location medicals, Post Illness, or other special/task specific medical examinations.
- Carry out clinical and administrative duties to meet the objectives of the special programs, e.g., MCP, Alcohol & Drug policy, Medical Surveillance program.
- Clinical management of Occupational diseases and support of incident management
- Facilitate return to work by effective rehabilitation program.
- Participate in Health Protection and Promotion programs, e.g., Malaria, Pandemic Flu, Tuberculosis, and other diseases of Public Health importance.
- Representation in committees alongside interface departments to further Health and Safety Initiatives within company and the communities.
- Coordinate OIMS as it relates to MOH.
- Emergency stabilization and first Aid care for contractor personnel with acute illness/injury at work Adequate documentation of all cases – Appropriate record keeping.
- Call Duty coverage as required.
- Active in coaching and teaching within the department.
- Conduct Health Talks at various levels of employee forums as required.
- Publish Health awareness messages/alerts via company electronic and paper media.
- Coordinate lectures for Medical Students/resident doctors interested in Occupational Medicine
- Coordination of health projects
- Interface activities with other departments
- Basic medical degree in General Medicine (MBBS, MBBCh, MBCHB or equivalent).
- Fellowships: Fellowship in Internal medicine, Family medicine or other medical specialties.
- Must have current BLS/ ACLS certificates.
- Competency & good experience in Clinical Medicine.
- Master of Public Health and/or Diploma or higher qualifications in Occupational Medicine is an added advantage
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Fellowship in Internal medicine, Family medicine or other medical specialties.
- A minimum of 10 years of clinical experience after graduation from Medical School.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online