Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning, Research and Work Readiness Center working to improve the skill set of young professionals for industry fitness in the evolving digital world of work. We’re leveraging deep technologies and disruptive innovation to build progressive Careers and a first-rate National Workforce capable of driving the digital transformation and economic growth for Companies, Communities, and Countries.
- Job Position: Stem Education Specialist
- Job Location: Lagos
- Develops and delivers program/project curriculum for online and offline teaching involving hands-on activities and projects using STEM concepts and Academic Standards.
- Researches, designs, implements, and evaluates current and long-range Program plans, rules, regulations, guidelines, and policies for our STEM project(s) in accordance with federal or state laws and policies.
- Designs develop and pilot our STEM programs and research projects on the basis of educational reports, trends, economic conditions, future needs, educational research findings, and state and federal legislative or policy developments.
- Develops evaluation designs to measure the quality and effectiveness of our STEM program(s) and their impact on students.
Our preferred candidate should have previous leadership experience in STEM education and experience coordinating large-scale projects and working across complex systems, as well as the following:
- A Bachelors’s or Master’s degree plus three years of professional-level experience in developing, implementing, and managing STEM Programs.
- The strong knowledge base in STEM content and in-depth understanding of the latest research and trends in STEM education.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, maximizing the use of technology, and strong project management and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Efficient and effective use of various software systems (Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, etc.)
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple fast-moving projects.
- All education, prior experience, including dates related to education and prior experience MUST be listed on your application.
5th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-paged Cover Letter, Recent Resume with the position they are applying for as email Subject to: email@example.com