Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Steward / Cook – Cement Industry, DCP
- Job ID: GbokoHR 005
- Job Location: Gboko Plant, Benue
- Category: DCP – HR
- Department: HAM / Admin
- Reports To: Estate Supervisor
- Checking in of guest/staff.
- Managing the operations in the kitchen/guesthouses.
- Inventory of all household items.
- Preparation of food for guests.
- Designing of the menu.
- Keep an inventory of foodstuff.
- Store food/consumables properly and in order.
- Handling food as hygienically as possible.
- Ensure cleaning of guest houses.
- Carry out general cleaning, sweeping, mopping, washing of plates/bedding, and disposal of waste bins.
Education and Work Experience:
- Primary school certificate + 20 years’ experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of the demands of guests.
- Excellent communication skills and customer satisfaction abilities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
About Dangote Group