Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
Job Position: Stock Administrator
- Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products and monitoring and analysing stock levels.
- Ensuring stock availability at all times and forecasting stock replenishment.
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods.
- Responsible for preparing purchase requisition for all stocks needed on site. Purchase requisition for suppliers and the central warehouse
- Vendor management: follow-up on vendors to ensure prompt supply of approved order.
- Receiving deliveries and taking inventory of stock received from vendors.
- Issuing stock to Team Lead and accurate record keeping of the stock issued (for cinema operation).
- Damage and shrinkage control and reporting.
- Communicate regularly with the logistic team (central warehouse) on movement and storage of stock.
- Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
- Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
- Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Verify and manage all site payables with Retail by matching approved purchase orders with vendors’ delivery documents (delivery note and or invoice) for every supply.
- Manage branch Fixed Asset register for additions and movements with the Support office.
- Stock management and control responsibilities which involve periodical (daily, weekly and monthly) stock take exercise, issuing out stock to team lead, daily reconciliation of stock issued to team lead.
- Daily review of sales and tracking of stock shortages.
- Ensure the compliance food handling and safety policies.
25th October, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.