The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
Job Position: Stock Controller
Location: Umuahia, Abia
- A minimum of B.Sc in Logistics, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field with 2-4 years’work experience.
- Proven work experience as a stock controller or similar roles
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Proficient knowledge of SAGE software is an added advantage
- Candidate must have a good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Candidate must have an excellent organization skill.
30th September, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as subject of the mail. E.g “Stock Controller”