Vesa Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus creating value for customers.
Job Position: Stock Operations Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
The Stock Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervising Fisheries vessel consignment discharges.
- Recording Fisheries species on a platform vide the Sea Bill of Lading or Manifest of Vessel.
- Know the number of fishes and their metric tonnage vide the Manifest of Vessel.
- Head the Operations staff throughout the operations period.
- Give authority to load to drivers conveying the fishes to the Cold room or customers.
- Check and approve the Waybill to drivers conveying the fish to the Cold room and customers for easy passage at Customs Gate and Port Authority officials.
- Record daily discharge reports and send them online to the department HOD, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a Stock Operations Manager
- Minimum of BSc./HND in any numerically related discipline.
Skills and Competency:
- Knowledge of proper inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Good oral and written communication.
30th April 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Stock Operations Manager – Benin” as the subject of the email.