Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in the poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the below position:
Job Title: Stock Operator
Job Reference: SO2021028
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring stocks/products movement from the company to the customers through the use of accounting software;
- Issuing sales invoices and receipts to the customers;
- Ensuring that inputs on the invoices match with customer’s orders as well as the payments made on such orders;
- Recording and tracking stock levels;
- Maintaining stock records;
- Sending reports on a daily basis to the held office;
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by his direct supervisor.
- B.Sc in Accounting from a recognized university/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in STOCK / INVENTORY MANAGEMENT in manufacturing companies;
- Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suite;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
15th June 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.