Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in the poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
- Job Position: Stock Operator
- Job Reference: SO2021002
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Monitoring stocks/products movement from the company to the customers through the use of accounting software;
- Issuing sales invoices and receipts to the customers;
- Ensuring that inputs on the invoices match with customer’s orders as well as the payments made on such orders;
- Recording and tracking stock levels;
- Maintaining stock records;
- Sending reports on a daily basis to the held office;
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by his direct supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting from a recognized university/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in STOCK MANAGEMENT in a manufacturing company;
- Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suite;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lekki, Lagos State.
5th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.