Job Title: Store Assistant
- We urgently require the services of a Store Assistant who will welcome customers to our shop, monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents of shoplifting, arranging window displays accordingly, processing customer refunds among others listed below
- Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
- Informing customers of new stock to encourage purchases.
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties.
- Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
- Processing customer payments using the store’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- National Diploma (ND) in any field of study
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Proven retail sales experience.
- The ability to use labelling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- HND / B.Sc holders who wish to apply can do so, but this will not influence the Salary scale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Letter of intent and CV Profile to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.