Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited has been dedicated to the total well-being of people from of all ages since 1998. We have been committed to peoples’ health and comfort by providing an extensive range of quality pharmaceutical products.
- Job Position: Store Assistant
- Job Location: Ogudu, Lagos
- To facilitate periodic checks of the number of goods held in stock with standing orders.
- Analyse the aging of stocks & communicate to the Store Officer about obsolete Stock.
- To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly operations.
- To verify all the last day stock-taking activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
Receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock into trucks or store shelves
- Create schedules, monitor stock levels at the store and replenish stock
- Focus on time, ensure every item of stock gets to its destination within the given lead time.
- Take adequate account of all products in the store and ensure there are no shortages on shelves
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers in achieving daily business goals.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for monitoring the usable life of stock items and inform the management of near expiration of goods.
- Responsible for on-time supply of goods to clients following FIFO/FEFO
- Ensure the maintenance of status Identification and the Traceability of stored Goods as per Quality System Procedures.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched
- Ensure proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Store Officer.
- A minimum of ND in Statistics, Accounting or any other related Social Science or Numerical Discipline.
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office application.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- The candidate must reside within Ogudu, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Gbagada
- Should be below 30 years.
- Time Management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
April 27, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.