Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Store Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
- The selected person would report to the Store Head.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Core tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the warehouse storekeeper are Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all departments in the organization
- Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned
- Examine stock and dispose of the depreciated and obsolete stock following the organization’s policy
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse cargo and items
- Key departmental orders into the inventory management system
- Carry out minor maintenance or repair of storeroom material
- Responsible for the preparation of requisitions for supplies and materials
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of parts and equipment on hand
- Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued
- Responsible for the preparation of work orders for equipment repairs
- Preserve records and prepare related reports.
- Issues flags on low stocks & follow up with a purchase on scheduled arrivals.
- Minimum of a graduate with at least 5 years of experience.
- Some of this should be in the steel industry.
- Other possible industries can be Oil and gas, Cement. However, experience in the manufacturing sector is a must.
- Should be familiar with accounting principles, inventory systems, and storekeeping methods and procedures. It is also vital that they have Knowledge of Tally or any other accounting system.
- Should be able to work with a computer and can utilize purchasing/inventory software, and Microsoft Office applications.
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.