Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
Job Position: Store Officer
Location: Arepo and Sagamu, Ogun
- Oversees the receipt, storage requisitions and disbursement of supplies and materials to the production department or to the customer.
- Maintains the store and record area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Receives and stores cables for sales to prospective customers.
- Count goods received and issued.
- Stocks materials according to a prescribed inventory system.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Enters daily production in the Enterprises Resources Planning (ERP).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
12th May 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.