Design Union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential.
Job Position: Storekeeper
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Ensure the maintenance of stocks, operation of an accounting system, maintenance of inventory records, preparation of material orders, and receiving, reviewing, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
- Ensure that the tools, equipment, and several other materials that are used in the construction project are safe, secure, well-maintained, and well-managed.
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance, and management of all the stocks and equipment of the construction site, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Ensure the efficient and effective maintenance of the construction site store’s inventory, monitoring inventory counts, and ensuring that they are accurate and always remain adequately stocked.
- Inspecting the construction site and ensuring that all tools and/or equipment are complete and in good shape
- Perform inspection on deliveries to confirm quality and consistency throughout case lots.
- Adhere to quality assurance expectations and standards.
- B.Sc (2nd Class upper) in any relevant field of study
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in use of Enterprise-wide Applications, such as SAGE or SAP, for Inventory Management
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with a pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.