Divine AG Solutions Limited (RC 1243335) was incorporated in 2015 to provide recruitment and outsourcing services in accordance with the terms agreed between us and our clients.
Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients ranging from individual clients, government parastatals, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, public sectors/organizations, hotels, churches as well as multinational companies and corporations.
- Job Position: Male Storekeeper
- Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy, and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure the store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant infinding out any cost discrepancies.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with 1-3 years of work experience.
N45,000 – N50,000 / Month.
18th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the emai