Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Job Position: Strategic Account Manager – Advertising
Job Location: Lagos
- You will be responsible for managing the media activities of Jumia’s Strategic brand partners: the Joint Business Plan (JBP) Partners.
- You will have a dozen JBP brands in your portfolio to animate monthly with an expectation of high-achieving campaigns.
- Should bandwidth allow, you will also be able to support some of our key strategic sellers that are not part of regional JBPs but covered in local ones.
- You will be working closely with the Strategic Vendor Service (SVS), each leading one brand regionally from the commercial, logistic.
As the end to end owner of the execution of all media activities of the regional JBP partners in your country, your responsibilities include:
- Defining a monthly media plan for your brands
- Executing the media plan once aligned with the brand
- Analyzing the media plan performance at channel level & optimizing it intra-month
- Reporting on the results and building recommendations brand by brand to improve the coming months plans
- Building relationships with local JBP brand teams as well as the Adops & marketing teams.
- Growth hacker mindset
- Brand DNA sensitivity is a plus
- 2 – 3 years experience managing online marketing campaigns: multi-channel management, at ease with marketing KPIs and campaign budget management
- Enjoying data crunching and at ease with large data sets and multiple sources of info
- Enjoying working with multi-stakeholders
- Good English level.
1st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.