Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their businesses.
Job Position: Structural Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of buildings, bridges, and other types of structures by taking the architectural plans and creating a set of permutable construction drawings, as well as, building 2D and 3D models using computer-aided design technology (e.g. AutoCAD).
- Also, he will measure loads and presses to secure the structural soundness of buildings and structures.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, calculations, charts, and graphs, and monitor work for compliance with applicable codes.
- Plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Any other assigned task(s).
Education & Experience
- B.Eng. / HND in Structural Engineering, Civil Building Engineering or any other related discipline.
- Professional certification in Engineering or relevant areas
- 3 years minimum experience in a reputable organization.
- Good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Highly creative with good problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of office and engineering software like MS Office, AUTOCAD, Project, etc.
- Good knowledge of construction processes, budgets, materials, and legal regulations.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
19th May 2023.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.