Univacity is an EdTech startup with a primary goal of making education from schools worldwide easily attainable to students all over the world. Using cutting edge technology to support Schools, Recruiters, and students in the admission, visa, and travel process.
Job Position: Student Placement Specialist
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos, Nigeria
- About the Team – The Student Placements team oversees the complete admission process for our recruiters and their students starting from admission inquiries till the student is enrolled in our partner institutions.
- This team plays a significant role in supporting our partner recruiters to maximize the revenue of their business.
- The team will support the recruiters & students by helping them to improve their conversions for each destination separately.
- This team will empower recruiters and students with information after the process of offer letters.
- Understands and has expertise on the complete admission process for the study destination
- Thorough knowledge of Visa interview preparation and documentation process for full offer holders
- Fee Deposit follow-ups with recruitment partners and maintaining records of all follow-ups in CRM
- Time to time convey the partner universities’ deadlines to the recruitment partners for offer acceptance and arrangement of payments on time according to the university intakes Regular review of data and flagging of concerns to the reporting manager and other senior staff as appropriate.
- Maintain records of all follow-ups with recruitment partners and/or students
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- More than 3 years of experience in international student recruitment and understanding of the challenges within this industry
- Prior experience of minimum 4 years in the end-to-end admissions process for various universities in international student recruitment/higher education.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of universities’ entry requirements including visa & financial documentation process for various universities
- Prior experience of working in a target driven environment with a proven record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual targets
- Ability to work productively within a team environment as well as independently
- Conscientious with a strong desire to see things through to completion
- Strong desire for continuous personal development
- Good quality senior and long-standing industry relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Excellent working conditions, in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and chance to develop professionally and grow with our company.
- Flexible scheduling.