Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
- Job Position: Student Recruitment Coordinator
- Ref No: 126.96.36.1993.53
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for driving successful conversion rates to achieve student enrolment targets. Results will be achieved by liaising with educational advisors to encourage proactive activities on the part of these contracted parties. In particular, ensuring these advisors are providing necessary documentation and information from their student clients to allow Navitas to progress applications.
- They will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Admission and Area Manager providing critical pipeline reporting and feedback on educational advisor performance.
- This role has a particular responsibility for recruitment to “one Plymouth”; both the University and the Navitas International College, through a shared partnership arrangement by agreeing a marketing and recruitment strategy with all stakeholders and leading on the delivery of that strategy in-country.
- Also, ensuring delivery of the strategy and the achievement of the agreed targets and driving recruitment growth with responsibility for on the ground sales activities including, but not limited to training, events, student conversion, and troubleshooting. This role will also involve analyzing data and report to all of Navitas, UoP, and UPIC on market trends and working closely and positively with both Navitas and UoP agents.
- To be successful, the individual will have demonstrated experience with CRM, excellent telephony skills and have been able to communicate confidently, build rapport and be mindful of culturally sensitive situations and environments.
- The role requires an energetic and ambitious team player, resilient and detail orientated with a pragmatic approach to sales targets and a high level of accountability, with the ability to identify opportunities and take initiative.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- To agree with all stakeholders, implement, deliver and review the region’s Strategic Marketing Plans
- Participate in all sales activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion, and troubleshooting for all products
- To undertake extensive travel to include representing the University of Plymouth/UPIC at exhibitions, schools, colleges, and higher education institutions as well as key partners and educational representatives in the market
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM
- Coordinate attendance of College and University Partner at events
- Handle student inquiries and manage leads
- Liaise with the Admissions functions of both UoP and UPIC to ensure a high level of customer service
- Execute pre-departure process with channel partners, students, and UoP/ UPIC
- Working with stakeholders to ensure appropriate sales collateral is available and utilized appropriately
- Execute sales plans for new, niche, and priority products.
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to all stakeholders.
What We Can Offer You
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values-driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations.
18th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
- We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, and diverse community groups.
Note: We reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to the close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.