ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform. With an exceptional team from around the world and speaking more than 75 languages, our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values, such as Caring About Each Other, Innovating and Improving, and Making Work Fun, propel us forward together and continuously strengthen our engaging culture. We are in growth mode and are looking to empower passionate and exceptionally talented team members.
Job Position: Student Support Officer (Remote)- 5 Openings
Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Kano
- Are you ready to change the lives of prospective International Students? We are looking for a vibrant English speaking Student Support Officer (Remote, Based in Nigeria) supporting prospective students who are looking to study in Canada and other countries.
- Working with Students and with local recruiting partners, your job will be to guide students through the admission process on ApplyBoard’s platform and services.
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Represent the ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard services
- Follow up on leads promptly to increase international student engagement at ApplyBoard
- Respond to inquiries via phone, chat and email in a professional and timely manner
- Be responsible for meeting program applications and enrollment targets
- Guide prospective students on schools and programs in ApplyBoard’s key markets
- Support international students through the entire admission life-cycle from program selection to arrival on campus
- Coordinate with various teams across the company to ensure a positive customer experience and timely application decision
- Update and maintain our customer database with all pipeline activity
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Responsible for supporting prospects in their local time zone
What you bring to the table:
- Post-secondary or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated customer service and client management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity
- Fluent in English required
- Salesforce (CRM) Experience is an asset
- Experience working in the education industry or having been an international student would be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online