HR Leverage Africa – Our client in the Travel and Tour business is currently in need of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Study Abroad Education Counselor
- Job Locations: Abuja & Lagos
- Industry: Travel & Tour
Our Client is currently in need of a Study abroad education Counselor to channel & synchronize all overseas Education-related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase sales of the branch.
- Handle student walk-ins for International study destinations, effectively address their queries regarding studying abroad and provide comprehensive consultancy with an end-to-end solution.
- Understand the student’s profile and then provide them with the best program possibilities and another career suitable for them.
- Help the students find the best university having worldwide recognition and offering excellent education suitable for them.
- Provide detailed and accurate information regarding admission and visa documentation and other mandatory requirements.
- Responsibly handle all aspects of the admission process including case filing with the university; updating the students through regular communication, visa application filing, and address to any student query.
- Convey all the information regarding education loans and will help in getting loans and financial aid.
- Provide post-admission assistance needed like accommodation, lifestyle and managing finance, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidates should possess a fair knowledge of the area locations, territory, and the city/country.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in the travel/ tour industry
- Negotiation Skills, handle regional level marketing profiles, Conflict Management, Team Handling, and Good Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.