Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical/health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced, and honest professionals to fill the vacant position below:
- Job Position: Superintendent Pharmacist
- Job Location: Minna, Niger
- Responsible for both Infusions and Formulation plant ( Tablets, Capsules & Liquid orals )
- Total responsible for all matters that relate to the company and ensuring/monitoring continuous improvement of:
- Good Manufacturing Practice on the process by process basis
- Capacity utilization of the plant
- Process control/ validation
- Manufacturing and materials usage
- Responsible for the authorization of manufacturing process, releasing, and delivery of finished goods
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in chapter 152 of the pharmacy law
- Responsible for on job training and development of personnel as well as their health and Regular liaison with Health authority and advice management accordingly
- Shares responsibility with the head of engineering in ensuring that all equipment weight and measures are well standardized and certified that government policies and regulation regarding the safety of equipment building and personnel are always adhering to
- Responsible for registration of all our company products with regulatory authorities
- Carry out other functions within or outside the factory as may be assigned by management.
- Handling of market complaint with QC/QA
- Responsible for HSE management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 7 – 15 years of work experience.
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Market Knowledge
- Selling Skills
- Coordinating skills
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Formulations with good Leadership, √.Managerial and Monitoring skills with good exposure with CGMP.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.