Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Supervisor (Parking Plant) – Cement Industry, DCP
- Job ID: ParkingPlant003
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Category: DCP – Operations
- Department: Packing Plant.
- Reports To: HOD
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: HOD
- Responsible for the shift planning and execution to achieve shift target.
- Arrangement / Allocation of manpower and material resources.
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve-hour per shift is being dispatched.
- Manpower allocation in the shift.
- Responsible for site supervision to ensure quality and quantity of job performed.
- Ensure a safe working environment and good housekeeping in the department.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS, and OHSAS).
- Ensure that 750mt of cement is loaded and dispatched in twelve hours shift.
- Responsible for shift planning to achieve daily shift targets.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE / WAEC / ND / NCE.
- Ten Years of experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online