Nitori is a Restaurant located at Garki, Abuja, whose specialty is the satisfaction of its customers by providing healthy and affordable meals, drinks, pastries and other related food products. Nitori also provides catering services for Private/non-private occasions, for marriage ceremonies, and meetings within and outside Abuja.
Job Position: Supervisor
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The restaurant supervisor will ensure that all restaurant operations run smoothly.
- The restaurant supervisor’s responsibilities include overseeing the activities of restaurant staff, expediting customers’ orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers.
- You should also be able to identify ways to decrease the restaurant’s operational costs.
- To be successful as a Supervisor, you should exercise effective management skills and take necessary disciplinary actions to address poor staff performance.
- Ultimately, a top-performing restaurant supervisor should be able to achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that customers have a pleasant restaurant experience.
- Training restaurant staff.
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Should possess a Degree certificate in any related field
- 2+ years experience as a Supervisor or similar role.
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Great Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in a restaurant.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.