Prime Pharmacy is a Pharmaceutical industry with superstores in all of its branches, We’re a one-stop shop for all your medical and groceries needs. currently, we have three branches that are currently functional and operational 24/7. The Asokoro Garki branch is the Head Branch, while the other branches are located in Gwarimpa and Kubwa respectively.
Job Position: Supervisor
Job Location: Area II, Garki, Abuja
- The role of a supervisor consists of overseeing and coordinating the activities of employees within the environs of the Supermarket. It involves providing clerical and administrative support and ensuring all work functions are done adequately and accurately.
- A supervisor is expected to assist in the execution of all organization operations daily and must be well educated on the policies and performance expectations from all employees of the organization.
As a Supervisor you Must Ensure:
- Ensure all sales assistant and other staff working within your shift are available and none is late or absent, report immediately to the manager for any absence
- Ensure the sales assistants price tag, clean and arrange shelves
- That all staff within your shift is properly groomed and in a very neat dressed acceptable outfits.
- Must ensure proper use and display of staff I.D Cards on duty at all times
- Ensure POS, systems and printing machines are functional at all times
- Must ensure all government agencies e.g FIRS, AMAC officials are directed to appropriate persons (Technical Officer Dapo)
- Ensure the availability of change, POS paper, printing paper and nylon and analysis slip
- Customers complain should be handled professionally and immediately or call the managers attention when it is beyond the supervisor
- Ensure the store and its environs are properly kept neat and tidy at all times (toilet, cobwebs, floors and sinks)
- Check for restock and reorder level and report to the manager.
- Ensure the security personnel function properly and report any form of deviation
- Must ensure vigilance in the store
- Must ensure all appliances in the store are properly functioning and in good state such as lighting, ACs, CCTVs and report to the technical team of any technical issues.
- Must supervise shelves to ensure products does not run out of stock
- Must be accountable for all activities both at the supermarket and pharmacy and report to the manager where need be
- Must interface with the manager to make sure job performance of the sales executives and cashier are of highest standard and must always supervise the teller point.
- Must interface with the next shift supervisors and report any technicality that requires urgent attention
- Must ensure the bus comes for restocking at the proper time
- Should be proactive in the discharge of his responsibility
- Handle staff complain and direct complain appropriately to the quota responsible
- Perform all other duties, assignments, jobs as may be assigned from time to time by the COO, HR and Manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
23rd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.