De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold Room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators, and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment.
- Job Position: Supervisor, Trade and Investment
- Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Design and implement export and import strategies.
- Manage the export activities.
- Sourcing and preparation of materials to be exported.
- Evaluate and give professional advice and recommendation to the management on foreign trades.
- Coordinate all processes of clearing and documentation.
- Create a robust follow-up call and emailing of foreign partners.
- Sourcing all our needed materials in the diaspora.
- Planning and implementing best solutions for excellent trade and investment services to attract Foreign Direct Investment.
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay appraised about the state of the Nigerian economy. global financial markets and general current events.
- Extensive local knowledge, experience, and network to strategically partner with foreign multilateral firms.
- Support the strategic approach to business development through coordination of research on issues, clients, partners, and competitors, and market intelligence gathering.
- Manage the development of new and maintenance of existing clients’ relationships through interactions with clients at a technical level during the business development cycle.
- Manage the identification, assessment, and pursuit of new business opportunities, contributing to the analysis of our prospects for winning opportunities.
- Manage the preparation of capability statements/expressions of interest, technical and financial proposals.
Trade and Investment Project Management:
- For assigned portfolio projects, interface with clients and other project stakeholders to plan, implement, review and report on projects as needed and requested.
- Provide support to investment project work planning, budgeting, progress, and financial reporting.
- Identify corporate risks and support implementation of risks mitigation/management of measures.
- Provide technical input into the design, planning, and delivery of investment projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Experience in sourcing, screening, and appraising new investment opportunities.
- Exposure to investment capital raising, fundraising, and investor relations.
- Experience with the entire investment process from origination to exit.
- Excellent financial modeling and structuring capabilities, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and team player attitude, genuine interest in investments in the Diaspora.
- The role is strictly for female candidates.
- The candidate must be open to travel within and outside Nigeria.
9th April 2021.