Africa Diving Services Limited (ADS) formed in 2010 became fully operational in January 2012. The Company was conceived and equity financed by Nigerian Investors to offer to clients a fully compliant company satisfying all Nigerian Content Legislation including cooperation agreements for operations with other fully Nigerian Compliant companies as recommended by the NCDMB. ADS also utilises Nigerian companies administratively also, including but not limited to, Banking / Medical / Insurance, etc.
Job Position: Supply Chain Coordinator
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
Supply chain coordinators have a wide range of requirements and responsibilities, which can include:
- Coordinating with suppliers, vendors, shipping companies, and warehouse managers to ensure all shipments are delivered on time
- Communicate with vendors regarding order status or delivery issues to ensure smooth operation of the supply chain
- Reviewing inventory levels, prices, and vendor contracts to identify areas for improvement in efficiency or cost savings
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal laws, state regulations, and company policies regarding hazardous materials handling
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements such as those pertaining to labelling and shipping times
- Identifying potential risks in the supply chain and developing plans to mitigate these risks
- Have good bargaining skills
- Conversant with the latest market survey for the Nigerian and international market
- Have value chain management knowledge
- Have good communication skills ( pidgin English knowledge and English grammar )
- Be conversant with intermodal means of transportation within and outside the country
- Have good knowledge of interstate and international shipments
- Reports directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Have a First Degree (BSc) / HND or equivalent qualification
- 6 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be Male
- Not be above 45 years of age
- Must have at least 6 years of experience in Supply chain coordination
- Being a member of CIPS (Charted Institute of Procurement and Supply) or (logistics and supply chain management).
10th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Certificates to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The position is for immediate employment.