Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
- Job Position: EMEA Supply Chain Management (SCM) Solution Leader
- Job Code: 21000EEL
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job: Consulting
- Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Organization: Oracle
- As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high-quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
- Within Oracle Consulting, our SCM solution leaders support Enterprise Architects and Business Development with solution design for prospective and existing customers. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen.
- Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations.
- Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, across EMEA and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development effort assisting sales teams pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise.
- Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
- Currently, a need exists for several experienced Oracle SCM Architects with a focus on Projects Driven Supply Chain Management. These solutions span the Oracle Fusion SaaS products from Project Management and across all of the SCM functions including Inventory Management, Order Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Planning, as well as the ERP related domains such as product hub, costing, and ERP.
- To act as a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders as the Solution Leader across EMEA.
- Develop strong relationships with the product lines and in co-operation with the delivery management teams, advise on competency requirements. Coordinate consultants across EMEA by establishing a community.
- Act as a Principle Implementation Consultant, often in a team lead role.
- To develop compelling, profitable, and deliverable customer solutions with Oracle and customers
- To be commercially astute when engaging and advising a client
- To act as ambassadors for Oracle application solutions.
- Work closely with the client, sales, pre-sales, and delivery staff to develop a robust architecture.
- Take full ownership of “best practice” and innovation assets of your competency area, covering the whole strategic footprint.
- Take full accountability for the architectural solution of a pre-sales opportunity or project
- Establish strong relationships with your counterparts in Oracle partners
- Form and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in product strategy and development.
- Manage the re-use and knowledge management of your competency area.
- Provide sales awareness to the sales and delivery community within Oracle Consulting.
- Engage profitably with your counterparts from other parts of the EMEA region.
- Engage in Industry and Domain forums and actively promote Oracle SCM.
- Detailed functional knowledge of all the major business processes and associated functionality in the projects, supply chain, logistics, or procurement domains
- 8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including relevant experience on Oracle ERP products, with a preference towards Fusion Project Management. Prior Oracle SaaS product knowledge, product implementation certifications, and team leadership or management experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualifications preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with your native language, English and one other language ie German, Spanish, Arabic, French, etc preferred.
- Ability to travel across EMEA needed from time to time, although remote delivery will be the primary method.
- Reports to the EMEA SCM Consulting Centre of Excellence Director.
- A creative and agile problem-solver
- Excellent facilitation skills, including experience planning and participating in architecture and design sessions. Have been through at least 4 complete implementation cycles
- Experience with interacting with third-party resources, including offshore teams.
- Proven leadership in managing, governing and providing oversight of internal teams, 3rd party integrators, consultants, and vendors through various initiatives
- Strong team-building skills, with the ability to build quick and effective work rapport with distributed team members
- Must be self-motivated in learning new concepts and willing to share knowledge and skills with other team members
- Outspoken and passionate about delivering well-designed solutions that exceed business objectives and drive business success for our customers
- Must have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas
- Can demonstrate a strong awareness of the differences between cloud and on-premise solutions and their benefits
- Commercially astute and Politically-aware
- Deep, proven architecture experience of your competence area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online