Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
Job Position: Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Wawa, Ogun
- Supply chain managers keep track of logistics and update the company’s inventory.
- They analyse operational performance and resolve issues.
- They also collaborate with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations (e.g. shipping, delivery) meet quality and safety standards.
- Overseeing arrival of shipments Seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain department by reviewing current methodology and processes.
- Work closely with the IT department to create effective databases to manage and organize warehouse inventory.
- Train and instruct other members of the Supply Chain team.
- Maintain a friendly and professional relationship with vendors while promoting company initiatives and values.
- Research and seek out the most cost-efficient shipment procedures and methods.
- Organize and oversee inventory by keeping a detailed database of available inventory and expected usage per project.
- Research partner companies and seek to negotiate best-price contracts to increase business revenue.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
- Handle communications and negotiations with suppliers.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- BA / B.Sc in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field from a reputable institution.
- Must have relevant professional qualifications.
- 5 – 7 years experience in related industry.
- Preferred candidate should have sales experience in lightings product/Diesel generating set.
- Supply Chain Management certification is strongly preferred
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Experience managing and improving supply chain data, information and processes.
- Actively seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the best prices for inventory.
- Professional communication skills are essential when conversing and negotiating with vendors.
- Exceptional ability to conceptualize large-picture projects and foresee challenges and needs to be addressed
- Top-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes.
- Ability to research companies and determine the best vendors to reach out to for various projects.
- Previous experience with Supply Chain Management is essential.
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skill.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel & PP).
31st December, 2022 (3pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.