DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
Job Position: Supply Chain Manager (Mobile and Electronics)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an astute supply chain manager to oversee the proper management of the mobile and lifestyle (electronics) category.
- You’ll ensure the right amount of product is made at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage of the product. Organising the movement of goods from distribution centres to customers and stores.
- Work with procurement team and buyers to source the right products
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and customers
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Oversee product storage, handling and distribution
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance
- Manage the costs involved while maintaining quality
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers and customers
- Manage and minimise the risks (for example operational or reputational) that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets.
- Degree in any relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as a supply chain, procurement or category manager or in a similar position.
- Excellent sales experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and inventory software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
3rd November, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.