ISurf Global Service is an Information Technology Consulting Services Company with a specialization in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Our Consulting experience provides practical, cost-effective innovative change, insights, and knowledge to help you organize and maintain an effective Optimal model for your business growth and flexibility.
Job Position: Supply Chain Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing, and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to the customer(s).
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of the supply chain.
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize the value of the entire department.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement.
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Develop and manage quarterly and yearly departmental budgets.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Understand accounting, and legal documents and build lasting relationships as they increase efficiency and focus on warehouse optimization.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree with 1 – 4 years of work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
18th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.