Nampak Nigeria Limited – We are a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sector of the economy.
- Job Position: Supply Chain Officer
- Job Location: Ogun
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the materials requirements plan;
- Prepare purchase orders based on Material Requirements Plan (MRP) and coordinate the execution thereof with external stakeholders;
- Ensure prompt delivery of orders, schedule changes, and cancellations;
- Track and analyze costs associated with purchased raw materials;
- Assist in the preparation of Form M’s and LC applications
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely MRP and KPI reports.
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as Clearing Agents, Nampak Companies, banks, other relevant vendors, and Government Agencies on behalf of the company.
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.