Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified energy service firm whose range of services cuts across diverse areas of power.
Job Position: Supply Chain Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Supply Chain Officer is responsible for participating and supporting the Supply Chain Team.
- This position will facilitate business intelligence activities including blending data analysis, business processes and activities, and technology solutions to enhance business decision making capabilities.
- This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent analytic skills. This is a full-time position.
- Sourcing Purchase Quotes from suppliers/ Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Collect, analyze and report supply chain trends and data Management.
- Ensure that the schedule of all company vendors is updated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for preparing Quotes to clients.
- Analyze discrepancies in invoices, frame agreements and system reports.
- Monthly tracking and controlling of costs to ensure they are in line with the budget/target.
- Implement and manage relevant systems used in Procurement and Strategic Sourcing.
- Implementation of cost savings initiative in a way that achieves reduction in operating expense
- Manage all related stakeholders relationships in a professional manner. etc.
- Education: B.Sc in Business Administration or B.ENG in any field of Engineering
- At least 3-5 years in Supply Chain Management
Skills & Knowledge:
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong analytical mind.
- Excellent at working in a multicultural environment, with a good team-building spirit.
- Good attention to details.
Technical Skills & Competence Requirements:
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical and Non-mechanical materials
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Knowledge of regulatory norms on Government taxation, duties, import policies.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and be flexible
- Strong leadership and decision-making abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online