Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, we aim to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Job Position: Supply Chain Specialist (PH / CH)
Job Location: Lagos
- Focuses on customers and acts as the single source of contact for those customers across PH and CH divisions.
- This position entails handling of customers and help build up business with distributors and healthcare providers, working closely with commercial team, health authorities, inventory management, forecasting, support credit management, support projects, work closely with CMOs and work with Bayer Systems.
- Communicate orders’ delivery status with customers on local & indent business and provide weekly update to SCM, Business Controller & Commercial Team, main point of contact for customers for incoming demands and all customers enquiries as well as proactive communication for all shipment related matters, from ordering, correct issuance of correct documentation, closely follow up of orders till customer confirms that goods are received in good condition
- Manage order processing and invoicing for local sales in Nigeria including warehousing management, last mile transportation, master data management and ensure constant interaction with the Order2Cash/Supply Chain community (a weekly review of the orders situation) and giving updates on replenishments status into Nigeria.
- Ensuring communication with the local authorities and regulatory bodies on reanalysis and customs clearing processes and follow up on timely documentations for importations of products
- Analyze products remaining shelf life from 50% and above and regularly communicating with business to ensure that products are sold out to avoid losses due to shelf-life ends, Monitor stocks in local warehouse and with customers to avoid out of stocks, overstocking, expiring and generate monthly stock report.
- Diligent support on cash collection while minimizing the issues that could occur from customer creation to order fulfillment, updating details of customers and products in master data in the Bayer systems.
- Build up business intelligence on channel management and support update of healthcare distributors mapping and commercial conditions (discount, incentive, payment terms)
- Support project management such as cold chain optimization, new ERP development, localization initiatives
- Forecasting of PH/CH products, manage monthly forecast meetings in Nigeria, uploading the forecast figures in APO.
- Prepare bid submission documents within required timelines; Elaborate and monitor specific process KPIs and identify and propose process improvement to achieve target and visibility by channel, distribution model national wide
- University Degree in Supply Chain, Pharmacy or equivalent
- Must have 5 years of Experience in Logistics; handling healthcare distributors, authorities and customers
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Strong adherence to compliance and defined processes
- Must be a team player with strong customer focus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong cross-cultural sensitivity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online