ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Job Position: Service Fulfillment & Support Engineer (LAG)
Job Location: Lagos
- To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which also translates to improved service to customer.
Expected Key Results:
- Incident Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Pre-sale Engineering
- Report Management
- Back Office Support
- Project Implementation Management
- Job Completion Certificate
- Inventory Management.
- Academic: B.Eng Computer Engineering, BEng Electrical Electronics or any IT related Degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- Professional: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional).
- At least 2 years in telecommunications industry
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online